AR6300 Winter Diesel Treatment is a concentrated fuel treatment which is added to every tank of diesel to protect against gelling in cold weather, boost performance, ensure fuel quality and protect your fuel system. AR6300 promotes a more complete combustion which improves efficiency, power and response. AR6300 Features: • Cold Filter Plugging Point depressant- Prevents diesel fuel from gelling and plugging the fuel filter. • Combustion Modifier – Promotes complete combustion, improves cetane • Lubricant – Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder • Dispersant/detergent – Dissolves fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel • Stabilizer – Enables extended fuel storage • Corrosion Inhibitor – Protects the fuel system from corrosion • Biocide – Combats microbial growth (algae, bacteria) • Demulsifier – Helps separate water from diesel fuel. STORE AR6300 BELOW 122F and ABOVE -5 F
- AR6300 helps prevent diesel fuel from gelling and plugging fuel filters
- AR6300 improves torque and MPG while reducing soot/carbon deposit formation by producing a more complete burn
- AR6300 stabilizes fuel and protects your fuel system from wear, deposits, microbial growth, corrosion and damage from water in fuel
- Treat Rate: 5 ml per gallon of diesel. One bottle treats 380 gallons.
- If temperatures will fall below 5°F: 10 ml per gallon of diesel.