AR6300 Winter Diesel Treatment is a concentrated fuel treatment which is added to every tank of diesel to protect against gelling in cold weather, boost performance, ensure fuel quality and protect your fuel system. AR6300 promotes a more complete combustion which improves efficiency, power and response. AR6300 Features: • Cold Filter Plugging Point depressant- Prevents diesel fuel from gelling and plugging the fuel filter. • Combustion Modifier – Promotes complete combustion, improves cetane • Lubricant – Protects fuel pump and injectors from wear and failure, lubricates upper cylinder • Dispersant/detergent – Dissolves fuel system deposits. Restores degraded fuel • Stabilizer – Enables extended fuel storage • Corrosion Inhibitor – Protects the fuel system from corrosion • Biocide – Combats microbial growth (algae, bacteria) • Demulsifier – Helps separate water from diesel fuel. STORE AR6300 BELOW 122F and ABOVE -5 F ……………….. AR9100 is a Nanoborate-based oil additive which forms a solid boundary lubricating film to reduce friction and provide anti-wear, extreme pressure and anti-corrosion protection to engines, gearboxes and hydraulic systems. AR9100 will result in smoother, more powerful and more efficient operation. AR9100 will reduce wear and help prevent failures during extreme operating conditions. AR9100 also helps keep the crankcase clean and extends oil life. General Applications Add 1.2oz of AR9100 per quart of engine oil to any diesel or gasoline powered vehicle. AR9100 is also safe for wet clutches and limited slip differentials. PowerStroke Application AR9100 fixes injectors in Ford PowerStroke 6.0L and 7.3L trucks and other HEUI Injection vehicles (Navistar T444E and VT365) by cleaning and lubricating stuck spool valves. Stiction is eliminated along with associated cold start problems including rough idling, cylinder misfires and loss of power and acceleration. 16 oz of AR9100 is sufficient for one PowerStroke treatment.
- AR6300 helps prevent diesel fuel from gelling and plugging fuel filters
- AR6300 improves torque and MPG while reducing soot/carbon deposit formation by producing a more complete burn
- AR6300 stabilizes fuel and protects your fuel system from wear, deposits, microbial growth, corrosion and damage from water in fuel
- AR9100 Friction Modifier fixes 6.0 and 7.3L PowerStroke cold start injector problems.
- AR9100 – For gasoline and diesel engines, gearboxes, hydraulics, differentials and power steering systems.