Carb Defender utilizes special corrosion inhibitors to prevent costly repairs and poor performance caused by ethanol blended gasoline and the moisture it attracts. This product also restores performance and protects carburetors from performance-robbing deposits. Designed for the unique needs of classic vehicles, that spends much of their lives in storage between cruises and special events. The problem: ethanol corrosion in carbureted hot rods the use of ethanol in modern pump fuel increases the risk of carburetor and fuel system corrosion. Ethanol is hygroscopic, so it absorbs moisture. This moisture causes corrosion in both the fuel system and inside the engine. High levels of ethanol dilution in the motor oil can lead to increased moisture in the crankcase, therefore causing rust and other corrosion problems. Ethanol by itself is corrosive to components like carburetors. These problems are compounded by long term vehicle storage. Simply pour-in a bottle of Carb Defender with each fill-up, especially before extended storage periods.
- Prevents corrosion and deposits
- Protects fuel system components that can be damaged by ethanol/methanol in fuel
- Race proven technology, does not change the octane or burn properties of the fuel
- Preserves fuel during storage
- Automotive, marine, lawn and garden, industrial, and racing application fuel additive