Biodiesel B-100 Cold Flow Improver Special Anti-Gel Formula for 100% Biodiesel (B-100) This anti-gel product was specially formulated for use with reducing the gel point of B100 (100% biodiesel). Large, congestive, fatty, solid particles that stop fuel flow are not allowed to form, keeping the fuel free-flowing to avoid damage to fuel pumps and enable the cold flow of biodiesel. Using this anti-gel agent eliminates the need to use diesel fuel or kerosene blending in the winter time. This formula is recommended and safe for diesel vehicles and home heating applications. Registered with EPA for on-road use Reduces Biodiesel gel point by about 30 Degree Economical and highly concentrated, 1:750 Mixing Ratio Treat your Biodiesel for less than 10 cents per gallon! Note: Using more or less than the 1:750 ratio has adverse effects on the gel point. Use exactly 1:750 ratio to achieve best results. This formula will not eliminate the plugging restriction on fuel filters. Only heat can solve this issue. Vehicles with a heated fuel filter, filters on top of the engine, or a circulation loop from filter to engine and back to the filter generally will not have any problems after initial start-up.
- Lowers biodiesel gel point by ~30 Degree. If your bio gels at ~40 Degree, this reduces it to ~10 Degree
- EPA registered for on-road use
- Add to Bulk storage or fuel tank before the onset of cold temperatures in order to provide proper protection
- Breaks apart biodiesel crystals to improve flow of biodiesel in sub-gelling temperatures
- Ratio: 1: 750, 1 Quart of Duda Diesel technology anti-gel formula treats 187.50 gallons of 100% biodiesel