Evans Waterless Powersports Coolant, EC72064, is formulated specifically for Powersports machines and the extreme conditions they encounter. Evans Power Sports coolant defends against boil-over and corrosion, while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower. When converting an engine from a water-based coolant to Evans coolant, great care should be given during the installation (conversion) process to ensure that all of the old water-based coolant and water is removed. It is recommended that the system be flushed with Evans Prep Fluid prior to installing Evans Powersports coolant. When the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3 percent for optimum performance. Evans Power-sports coolant contains a bitterant. Evans Coolant contains a bittering agent/bitterant.
- Combo Pack contains one 64 oz. bottle of Evans Powersports Waterless Coolant with a 1 64 oz. bottle of Evans Prep Fluid for a complete coolant swap
- Evans Powersports Waterless Coolant is specifically designed for MX Bikes, Trail Bikes, Enduro Bikes, Street Bikes, Quad Bikes, ATVs, UTVs and Snowmobiles
- Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point above 375 Degree Fahrenheit and will not vaporize, eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil, while generating very low vapor pressures reducing strain on engine cooling system components
- Evans Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush designed to seek out remaining water after draining the cooling system of an engine, helping remove any residual water
- Water removal is critical, as a water content higher that 3% will lower the boiling point, and may reduce the corrosion and pump cavitation protection of Evans Waterless Coolant