Evans Prep Fluid, EC42001, is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water and water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new Evans Waterless Coolant. Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is not intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only. Evans Prep contains a bittering agent/bitterant.
- Engineered specifically to purge the cooling system before installing new waterless coolant
- Seeks out old coolant and water that remain after draining existing antifreeze/water mixture from an engine
- Especially important to use when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed Ensures that the final water content after installing Evans Waterless Coolant meets operating limits
- Protects cooling system metals during flush, but is not a substitute for Evans Waterless Coolants
- Comes with funnel for easy pouring, color may vary.