Evans High Performance Waterless Engine Coolant, EC53001, is specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline engines, light duty diesels, LP and CNG vehicles. Evans High Performance Coolant (HPC) defends against boil-over and corrosion while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower. When converting an engine from a water-based coolant to HPC, great care should be given during the installation (conversion) process to ensure that all of the old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing HPC. It is recommended that the system be flushed with Evans Prep Fluid prior to installing HPC When the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3 percent for optimum performance. Evans HPC coolant contains a bittering agent/bitterant. Evans coolant is proudly made in the USA.
- Specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline-powered vehicles, light duty Diesels, LP and CNG vehicles
- Has a boiling point of 375 DegreeF and will not vaporize, eliminating boilover and after-boil Generates low vapor pressures, prevents coolant loss, and reduces strain on cooling system components
- Contains no water, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and water pump cavitation erosion Minimizes the potential for corrosion and electrolysis issues, and reduces maintenance costs
- Eliminates pre-ignition and engine knock caused by overheating, improving combustion efficiency to deliver more power and improved fuel economy
- During installation ensure that all of old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing this product