EVANS Powersports complete kit is specifically made for a full conversion of dirt bike applications with an OE radiator and cooling system. This bundle includes: 1 Evans Powersports EC72064 (half gallon) and 1 Evans Prep Fluid EC42064 (half gallon), one radiator cap sticker, one shop rag (color may vary), and one funnel (color may vary). Evans Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water and water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new Evans Waterless Coolant. Prep Fluid is not intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only. Evans Powersports Waterless Engine Coolant is specifically designed for all ATVs and Snowmobiles; Evans Powersports defends against boil-over and corrosion while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower even under extreme environmental conditions. Evans Powersports is not a coolant additive, and when the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3 percent for optimum performance. Evans Powersports coolant contains a bittering agent/bitterant. Evans coolant is proudly made in the USA.
- Complete kit for most dirt bike applications with an OE radiator and cooling system
- 1 Half gallon of EC72064 Powersports (check owner’s manual for coolant capacity)
- 1 Half gallon of EC42064 Prep Fluid
- One Evan radiator sticker, rag (color may vary), and funnel (color may vary)
- Evans high boiling point means vapor will not form, pressure will be reduced, and boil over will not occur