EVANS complete kit is specifically made for a full conversion of Small Block Chevy application with an OE radiator and cooling system. This bundle includes: 3 Evans Prep Fluid EC42001 (one gallon each), 4 Evans High Performance Coolant (HPC) EC53001 (one gallon each), one Evans hat, one radiator cap sticker, one domed decal sticker, one shop rag (color may vary), and one funnel (color may vary). Evans Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water and water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new Evans Waterless Coolant. Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are inaccessible or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components. Prep Fluid is not intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only. Evans High Performance Waterless Engine Coolant (HPC) is specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline engines, light duty diesels, LP and CNG vehicles. HPC defends against boil-over and corrosion while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower. Evans HPC is not a coolant additive, and when the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3 percent for optimum performance. Evans HPC coolant contains a bittering agent/bitterant. Evans coolant is proudly made in the USA.
- Complete kit for most Small Block Chevy applications with an OE radiator and cooling system
- 4 Gallons of EC53001 High Performance Coolant (check owner’s manual for vehicle coolant capacity)
- 3 Gallons of Prep Fluid EC42001
- One Evans hat, radiator sticker, domed decal, rag (color may vary), and funnel (color may vary)
- Evans high boiling point means vapor will not form, pressure will be reduced, and boil over will not occur