Lubegard Premium 2 Cycle Engine Oil is a high performance 2-cycle oil designed as a high temperature lubricant to reduce friction, heat and wear and also minimizes carbon deposits. It allows for longer spark plug life and prevents pre-ignition problems. It contains a no-ash formula that reduces spark plug fouling, helps prevent rust, wear, corrosion, exhaust port plugging, ring sticking, other oil and fuel deposits. Lubegard uses its exclusive LXE (liquid wax ester) technology. It is the only technology that has been approved and used by multiple major manufacturers. The benefits of LXE are proven. Liquid wax esters are unique because of their natural lubricity, high viscosity index, high flash and fire points. It is not affected by repeated heating due to temperatures as high as 570 degrees fahrenheit. They also improve heat conductivity, suppress foaming and consequently, reduce equipment operating temperatures. The LXE technology greatly increases the performance of this premium 2-cycle oil especially since the LXE molecules remain on the cylinder walls during combustion, improving upper cylinder lubricity while preventing carbon deposits that lead to fouling and scuffing. The Lubegard premium 2 cycle engine oil is for use in all two cycle engines (where oil is mixed with fuel). It is great for commercial equipment such as: blowers, mowers, chain saws, sprayers, portable generators, etc. The recreational equipment: motorcycles, outboard motors, mopeds, snowmobiles, motor scooters, etc. It is compatible with all 2-cycle injection lube systems.
- Improves the performance and longevity of all 2 stroke engines (where oil is mixed with fuel)
- Helps engines run cooler by reducing friction and wear, Lowers treat rates
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection, Prevents piston and cylinder wall scuffing
- Reduces fuel consumption, Provides optimum thermal and oxidative stability
- Ashless formulation prevents plug fouling, port clogging and ring sticking