(3) 4 oz Bottles of Lubegard Limited Slip Supplement LUBEGARD® Limited-Slip Supplement is designed to eliminate differential chatter and other noises (squeals and groans,etc) Usually works in all makes and models with limited slip differentials including Ford, Chrylser, and GM, reduces differential temperatures, extends clutch pack equipment life, inhibits rust and corrosion, and is safe for yellow metals. Specifically formulated for the clutches in limited slip differentials. Limited slip differentials depend on the operation of pre-loaded clutch packs on each axle shaft. Gear oils made for standard differentials do not contain the additives that make these clutches work. LUBEGARD® Limited-Slip Supplement contains LXE, a unique advanced friction modifier to eliminate chatter. It also contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to protect bearing and gear surfaces. The LXE acts as an enhanced heat transfer component to pull heat out of the gear box and clutches more quickly for cooler running units. Directions For Use: Put entire contents of the bottle (4 fl. oz) into the differential. If necessary, remove enough gear oil to maintain proper level with supplement. Allow 20 miles of road operation for complete mixing.
- Eliminates differential chatter and other noises (squeals, groans, etc.)
- Universally works in all makes and models with limited slip differentials including Ford, Chrysler and GM; For use in all final drives and limited slip posi-traction units (Not for use in Automatic Transmissions)
- Inhibits rust and corrosion and also safe for yellow metal
- Extends clutch pack and equipment life
- Reduces differential temperatures