(3)10 oz Bottle of Lubegard M-V Automatic Transmission Oil Fluid Supplement Mercon-V Synthetic .LUBEGARD’s M-V Automatic Transmission Fluid Supplement is chemically formulated utilizing the patented & OEM endorsed synthetic LUBEGARD LXE Technology and a new synthetic additive Synergol TMS to enhance DEXRON/MERCON ATF to provide a MERCON V type ATF. MERCON V® was introduced by the Ford Motor Company in 1997 for use in 1997 and later A4LD-E (4R44E) and 5R55E transmissions. It is currently required for many new transmissions in some Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury and other makes. Enhances DEXRON/MERCON ATF to perform like a MERCON V type fluid, For use in all automatic transmissions requiring a MERCON V type ATF, Prevents & Eliminates Torque Converter Lock-Up Shudder, Prevents overheating and fluid oxidation, Saves Time, Money and Space by eliminating the need to stock MERCON V ATF, Keeps valves free. Also frees stuck valves, Dramatically reduces friction & wear on metal parts and internal components, Improves low temperature shifting, Stabilizes the life of the fluid, thus extending service intervals, Softens harsh shifts, Extends fluid & component life, Will not harm yellow metals, Will not alter the crucial phosphorus or sulfur balance in your transmission fluid, Does not contain zinc (ZDDP) ash, Improves fuel economy.
- Enhances DEXRON III/ MERCON ATF to perform like a MERCON V ATF, Eliminating the need for MERCON V ATF
- Prevents overheating, reducing elevated operating temperatures up to 40 degrees Farenheit, Dramatically reduces friction and tightens the shift cycle without loosing the friction
- Eliminates transmission fluid foaming and oxidation, Optimizes total transmission performance, Extends fluid life
- Eliminates clutch chatter and torque converter shudder, Eliminates objectionable noises during shifts, Softens and modifies harsh shifts
- Keeps valves and governors free and frees stuck valves in valve bodies, Superior seal compatibility and conditioning, Only protectant that increases the fluid’s ability to transfer heat