Polytron Metal Treatment Concentrate (MTC) is considered to be a scientific breakthrough in micro-lubrication technology which converts a thin layer of friction surface into a new wear-resisting and smooth metallic structure with a much lower friction coefficient. This technology also contributes to longer service intervals. Many end users have experienced extended oil change intervals of up to 21,000 miles with mineral oils and up to 50,000 miles with fully synthetic motor oils. Used extensively in industrial applications, including power plants, transportation, factories, farms, and military. Not recommended for silver bearing (uncommon). To extend maintenance interval, monitor the condition by performing used oil analysis.
- For use in automotive, marine, industrial engine (gas, diesel, marine, 2-stroke), transmission, differential, steering pump, gearbox, and other suitable equipment; compatible with all mineral and synthetic motor oils. DIRECTION: General application rule: add 10% by volume or 5% for automatic transmission. For a conventional engine (up to 6 Qt oil capacity), apply Polytron MTC during oil change: fill the sump with motor oil of your choice ½ Qt less than specified, then add ½ Qt bottle of MTC.
- Scientific breakthrough Polytron Metal Treatment Concentrate (MTC) treats the metal surfaces, not oil; reduces friction significantly. Polytron does not contain any solid particles (i.e. PTFE, Zinc, etc) and is not viscosity modifier. Originally developed for military/government applications
- Eliminates engine wear up to 95%; may increase engine life span by 200-300%; engine may be protected in the event of oil or coolant loss by adding 10% by volume.
- Contributes to cleaner emissions, reduced engine/equipment operating temperature, improved performance – power, torque, fuel (mpg) and oil economy
- Keeps engine totally clean of any deposit build-up and may considerably extend oil change intervals 300-700%; protection against extreme temperatures, dirt, and moisture