Power Service Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel provides better cold weather operability than blending with kerosene or No. 1 diesel fuel and costs 80 percent less. Power Service Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel not only modifies the shape and size of wax crystals which fall out of solution as the temperature decreases, but also prevents the wax crystals from settling to the bottom of fuel tanks during storage. Power Service Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel lowers the CFPP of No. 2 diesel fuel as much as 36°F. and prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F. Power Service Arctic Express Diesel Fuel Antigel also provides anti-icing and lubricity benefits that are unobtainable with blended fuels.
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F.
- Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F, keeps fuel-filters from plugging
- Keeps fuel liquid during extended engine shutdowns
- Meets all diesel fuel injection systems lubricity requirements, reduces pump and injector wear