Prolong Super Lubricants PSL11202 Engine Treatment – 1-Gallon Bottle is formulated with AFMT advanced technology. It is engineered to treat the metal surfaces of both gasoline and diesel fueled engines. As motor oil is pumped through the engine, Prolong Engine Treatment molecules interact with the metal surfaces they chemically bond to create a protective layer that reduces damaging friction and heat. Temperature reduction is extraordinarily important in current models of smaller import and compact engines that are known to run hot. Prolong Engine Treatment is particularly effective under extreme pressure conditions, in the very areas of the engine where severe metal-to-metal contact squeezes motor oil out and away. Prolong Engine Treatment adheres to metal surfaces in the engine to protect the engine even when the motor oil is not yet fully circulating. Unlike other engine treatments on the market, Prolong Engine Treatment does not contain any solid particles such as PTFE resins, ‘molys’, zinc, copper, or graphite. No other product works as well as Prolong to reduce friction and heat in a vehicle’s engine.
- Includes a Formula with Anti-Friction Metal Treatment Technology
- Features Engineering Designed to Treat Metal Surfaces of Both Gasoline and Diesel Fueled Engines
- Offers Molecules that Interact with Metal Surfaces and Chemically Bond to Create a Protective Layer that Reduces Damaging Friction and Heat
- Offers to Protect the Engine Even when the Motor Oil is Not Yet Fully Circulating
- Features a Formula Containing No Solid Particles Such as PTFE Resins, ‘Molys’, Zinc, Copper, or Graphite