QMI combines sub-micron PTFE resins in engine oil with specialized suspending, cleaning, and bonding agents. Treatment is applied with fresh oil at oil change. During operation the lubrication system carries QMI throughout. First, friction surface pores are cleaned. Next, polarized resins are drawn into pores. Then heat generated expansion of PTFE resins and QMI’s bonding agents fuse 1 to 2 microns of PTFE resins into critical friction surfaces. Now parts glide by each other on PTFE resin protection, like “wet ice on wet ice”.
QMI Engine Treatment lasts for 50,000 miles, reducing wear as much as 50 to 90%.
Use 20% QMI to 80% oil capacity.
QMI Engine Treatment is safe for all 4-cycle motorcycle engines. There is no wet clutch slippage. Only metal-to-metal friction activates QMI’s SX-6000 bonding agents. Therefore, metal-to-fiber clutch disks receive no treatment, and no slippage occurs. (For 2-cycle engines use QMI Small Engine Treatment.)
- Lasts 50,000 Miles; Reduces Friction & Wear up to 90%
- Reduced heat; Improved Fuel Economy
- Increased engine life; Improved performance; Easier starting
- Reduced maintenance; Protection against corrosives
- Longer oil life; Increased resale value