REV X Distance Plus (+) Winter Diesel Fuel Additive
If you are looking for a winter diesel fuel additive for your vehicle or fleet, there is only one product that can deliver the performance and protection for extreme cold weather operation and that is DISTANCE+ WINTER Fuel Additive.
Distance+ Winter Fuel Additive was formulated in some of the coldest regions of the country to provide real world data on what a winter-based fuel additive needs. The test results have allowed us to formulate the highest performing winter fuel additive package that boosts all aspects of today’s ULSD Fuel in one easy-to-use product at a very economical price. So, whether you are having cold start issues, fuel gelling problems, poor engine performance, or fuel storage issues, Distance+ Winter Fuel Additive is your cold climate fuel solution
Benefits of REV X Distance Plus (+) Winter Diesel Fuel Additive:
‣ Unmatched Winter Performance to -45°F (-42.7°C).
‣ Minimum 8 Point Cetane Increase for Increased Pulling Power and Torque.
‣ Added Lubrication Agents Keeping Both New and Old Fuel Injection Systems Running Smoothly with Reduced Wear.
‣ Added Detergent Agents Make Sure That the Entire Fuel System Stays Clean for Maximum Performance.
‣ Increased Corrosion Protection, Extending Service Life on All Stored Vehicles.
‣ Water Dispersal Agent Reduces Harmful Water in Fuel System.
‣ Added Storage Agents Extend Fuel Service Life From Approximately 6 Months To Well Over a Year.
‣ Bio Fuel Neutralizing Agent – Eliminates Bio-Fuel Sediment Fallout That Plugs Fuel Systems.
‣ B5 – B20 Bio Fuel Compatible.
‣ Reduces Toxic Smoke and Exhaust Emissions.
‣ Reduces EGT Temperatures.
‣ The Most Concentrated REV X Fuel Additive Formulation Available. 1 oz. treats 25 US gallons above -45°F (-42.7°C).
- Concentrated – Treats up to 400 Gallons for Unparalleled Cold Start Improvement.
- Unmatched Winter Performance to -45°F (-42.7°C) – Helps prevent Diesel Fuel Gelling.
- Minimum 8 Point Cetane Increase for increases Pulling Power and Torque, Economy and Reduces Exhaust Gas Temperatures.
- Added Lubrication Agents Keeping Both New and Old Fuel Injection Systems Running Smoothly with Reduced Wear.
- Added Detergent Agents Make Sure That the Entire Fuel System Stays Clean for Maximum Performance.