REV X Distance Plus (+) Diesel Winter Fuel Treatment
If you are looking for a winter diesel fuel additive for your vehicle or fleet, there is only one product that can deliver the performance and protection for extreme cold weather operation and that is DISTANCE+ WINTER Fuel Additive.
Distance+ Winter Fuel Additive was formulated in some of the coldest regions of the country to provide real world data on what a winter-based fuel additive needs. The test results have allowed us to formulate the highest performing winter fuel additive package that boosts all aspects of today’s ULSD Fuel in one easy-to-use product at a very economical price. So, whether you are having cold start issues, fuel gelling problems, poor engine performance, or fuel storage issues, Distance+ Winter Fuel Additive is your cold climate fuel solution.
Benefits of REV X Distance Plus (+) Diesel Winter Fuel Treatment
‣ Unmatched Winter Performance to -45°F
‣ Minimum 6 Point Cetane Increase for increases Pulling Power and Torque, Economy and Reduces ‣ Exhaust Gas Temperatures
‣ Added Lubrication Agents Keeping Both New and Old Fuel Injection Systems Running Smoothly with ‣ Reduced Wear
‣ Added Detergent Agents Make Sure That the Entire Fuel System Stays Clean for Maximum Performance
‣ Increased Corrosion Protection, Extending Service Life on All Stored Vehicles
‣ Water Dispersant Agent Reduces Harmful Water in Fuel System
‣ Added Storage Agents Extend Fuel Service Life From Approximately 6 Months To Well Over a Year
‣ Bio Fuel Neutralizing Agent – Eliminates Bio-Fuel Sediment Fallout That Plugs Fuel Systems
‣ B5 – B20 Bio Fuel Compatible
‣ Reduces Toxic Smoke and Exhaust Emissions
‣ Reduces EGT Temperatures
‣ The Most Concentrated Fuel Additive Formulation Available (1 oz. treats 25 US gallons above -45°F)
- Concentrated! Treats up to 200 Gallons.
- Unmatched Winter Performance to -45°F
- Minimum 6 Point Cetane Increase for increases Pulling Power and Torque, Economy and Reduces Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Added Lubrication Agents Keeping Both New and Old Fuel Injection Systems Running Smoothly with Reduced Wear
- Added Detergent Agents Make Sure That the Entire Fuel System Stays Clean for Maximum Performance