Maximize engine durability. Supreme 9000 Full Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil is engineered with the finest quality of PAO synthetic base oils, two proven friction modifiers, an advanced performance additive package and a viscosity index improver. This unique blend creates a premium, longer lasting oil that withstands a higher heat range than conventional oil. Schaeffer’s Supreme 9000 significantly reduces friction and provides superior protection against damaging metal-to-metal contact. Supreme 9000 keeps diesel engines exceptionally clean and free from oil residue and sludge.
Supreme 9000 exceeds the current requirements for API CJ-4 and is versatile for use in 2007 and newer emission compliant engines utilizing heavy EGR and exhaust after-treatment devices. Supreme 9000 is recommended for use in older, non-EGR and off-highway diesel engines and mixed fleet applications.
- New packaging! Red bottles is the same great product as the black bottles
- Keeps engines cleaner: minimal sludge, soot and carbon buildup
- Friction modified with Micron Moly and Penetro to reduce friction, wear and scuffing.
- Resists thinning at high temperatures; quickly lubricates in colder temperatures
- Improves engine durability without affecting fuel economy