The only Diesel Fuel Additive recommended by: Ford, GM, V.W., John Deere, AM General, Caterpillar, Navistar, Volvo Penta.
Price above includes: Two – 1/2 gallon jugs (64 ounce).
Each jug treats up to 250 gallons of diesel fuel.
Each 2 Pack treats up to 500 gallons of diesel fuel.
Performance Formula Warm Weather Blend is formulated to provide the same benefits as Performance Formula All Season Protection (Blue Label) except without cold weather protection.
Performance Formula Warm Weather Blend is recommended when ambient temperatures are above 40F (4 C).
To achieve maximum benefits, Additives should be used all year, not just during the cold winter months.
For ultimate warm weather protection against fuel related issues, use Performance Formula Warm Weather Blend.
Advantages of using the Warm Weather Blend:
1) Contains Detergents that clean & protect the fuel system from deposits resulting in increased Horsepower, Torque and Improved Economy
2) Lubricates fuel system components to help prevent wear caused by low lubricity fuels
3) Cetane improver improves combustion resulting in better starting, running , and reduced engine noise
4) Demulsifies water for more effective water separation
5) Corrosion Inhibiters prevents rust/corrosion from forming on fuel system components
6) Reduces Smoke and Particulates
7) Stabilizes fuel by protecting against the formation of gums caused by oxidation
Please see Legal Disclaimer for Shipping Restrictions.
- Each 1/2 gallon Jug (64oz) treats up to 250 Gallons of Diesel Fuel
- The only Additive recommended by most O.E.M.s
- Product is Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Product must be shipped Ground
- The same benefits as Stanadyne Performance Formula except the Cold Weather Protection.