Extreme Action 120% (EX 120) Revitalizant rebuilds, repairs, and protects automobile transmission metal. It starts by filling in any scratches or worn surfaces in the transmission (gears, bearings, distribution blocks, clutches, etc), restoring geometry and reversing wear. EX120 then coats the treated surfaces with a self-regulating layer of ceramic-metal to protect the transmission from future wear. EX120 works in all types of automatic transmissions including Tiptronic, Steptronic, CVT, etc.
The best part about EX120 is one treatment lasts for 62,000 miles!
With a 20% greater concentration of active agent, Extreme Action 120% (EX120) Revitalizant is more effective than ever repairing, rebuilding, and protecting worn metal surfaces. XADO’s Revitalizant technology has been independently tested and proven to work.
*Compared to XADO gel-revitalizant for automatic transmissions.
No matter how well a transmission is maintained, high heat and friction causes metal to become worn, scratched, and deformed over time. The destruction of the surface layer occurs in high-friction areas, where entire groups of atoms – clusters – may tear off under extreme loads. Until now there was no way to reverse this inevitable metal wear.
• Ensure the syringe is at room temperature so the contents flow freely.
• Add the necessary amount of the revitalizant into the transmission fluid reservoir.
• Drive the car normally.
• Revitalization is considered to be complete after 50 hours (approx. 1,500 km or 950 miles) of transmission operation.
Oil System Capacity, L to Number of syringes (8ml), pcs needed:
5-8L = 1 Syringe
9-12L = 2 Syringes
13-15L = 3 Syringes
*1GAL = 3.785L
1QT = 0.946L
1PTS = 0.47L
- Rebuilds and restores metal parts and protects them from future wear, reduces friction
- Eliminates surface defects.
- Increases performance reliability and prolongs service life of control gears.
- Protection from extreme friction and heat. Damps extreme loads. Protects the parts from wear at a lowered oil level.
- THE DOSAGE DEPENDS ON THE OIL SYSTEM CAPACITY – SEE DOSAGE CHART IN DESCRIPTION