The product is designed to protect against wear, restore and repair a power steering booster and other hydraulic equipment. Due to its by 20% greater* active agent’s concentration, it offers strong restoration potential to the worn out surfaces and wear protection. During treatment of the hydraulic units the product forms a protective metal-ceramic coating on the surfaces of the titling and actuating mechanisms and switchgears (valve spindles). As a result, the operation characteristics of the hydraulic equipment are restored. *Compared to XADO gel-revitalizant for Power Steering Pumps
No matter how well a power steering system is maintained, high heat and friction causes metal to become worn, scratched, and deformed over time. The destruction of the surface layer occurs in high-friction areas, where entire groups of atoms – clusters – may tear off under extreme loads. Until now there was no way to reverse this inevitable metal wear.
Treatment of a unit with 1 -2 L hydraulic system capacity
• Introduce (spray) the contents of a tube (can)* in the fluid, which is warmed up to the operating temperature, in the tank of a power steering pump
•After the revitalizant is applied and the engine is turned on, wait 2-3 minutes and turn the steering wheel for 5 minutes
•Revitalization is considered complete after the mechanism has been in operation for 50 hours ( 950 miles of run)
* It is recommended preliminary to dissolve the contents of the can (tube) in small amount (~ 50 ml) of used hydraulic fluid. If the fluid in the tank of a power steering pump is contaminated (opaque or has change its initial color etc.), it is recommended to change hydraulic fluid before application.
Oil System Capacity, L to Number of syringes (8ml), pcs needed:
1-2L = 1 Syringe
2-5L = 2 Syringes
5-8L = 3 Syringes
*1GAL = 3.785L
1QT = 0.946L
1PTS = 0.47L
- Removes pump howl induced by wear.
- Restore and Repair Power Steering System
- Improves power steering performance already after the first 30-60 miles of run. Reduces Steering Effort
- Reduces noise and vibration level of the hydraulic system pump. Protects parts from wear if the oil level is low.
- THE DOSAGE DEPENDS ON THE OIL SYSTEM CAPACITY – SEE DOSAGE CHART IN DESCRIPTION